Saturday, June 27, 2009

just a lil guy

1971. M's dog looks like my brother's dog Penny!
see. michael just wanted peace!
check that halo/nimbus
Givin' 'Er. always. Michael gave 'er. Michael was a perfectionist.
There's another Penny! From Good Times! Click that GT's link! i'm serious.
Sad.
i'm joining in with the rest of the universe here! trillions of images to choose from. The top, to me, is the moist poignant. I love that dog. It's taken in 1971 when he was only 12 years old. I was just being born. So many pics of MJ - he's just GIVIN' 'ER! He gave 'er. Everything. I wonder what was taken from him. I read a couple of things tonight - Jordan Chandler - the kid who accused MJ of molestation confessed that he LIED. 'Jordy's' abusive father forced him to. Ugh. what a mess. B.S. biznazz. I knew it wasn't true! Michael sure seemed happy in all the "This Is It" press conference shots. It was a good day. I watched a short 'last rehearsals' video of the dancers who came from all over the world to audition. It was touching - albeit set up like a 'so you think you can dance' charade. I'm sad for them now. I started reading more information and i had to stop. That Good Times theme song is forever in my head.

No comments:

basement studio with monster hiding in the corner

basement studio with monster hiding in the corner

Ahlers

going on about Random Avenue, friends, art (maybe), rock (sometimes), movies, current events, childhood memories & other things like bunnies