Monday, October 4, 2010

The End Of Things/"I'm Making A Crazy Quilt And I Want Your Face for the Centre"






I like looking at the back of things and the end of things. A thousand leaves means leaving a thousand times. (end credits can give you book titles).
I love this cover of 'broken english' that was played at the end of the movie of same title (the synths especially awsm). The movie is decent. The love interest is sublime. The leading lady is parker posey. The director is a Cassavettes (zoe). The lovely Gena Rowlands has a supporting role. She was in THE NOTEBOOK! (another cassavettes). What's your take?

the 'crazy quilt' quote in the header was a show Ulla Von Brandenburg did. I. love. it. Go look at the slideshow for my current favourite art. The title alone is straight up The Show.
I've been researching shivs lately.
I have no idea why i'm on the computer. i have a billion things to do right now til Christmas. No end in sight.
Yes. An end is in sight.
The End.

No comments:

basement studio with monster hiding in the corner

basement studio with monster hiding in the corner

Ahlers

going on about Random Avenue, friends, art (maybe), rock (sometimes), movies, current events, childhood memories & other things like bunnies