Friday, November 26, 2010

zero to ninety in 30 seconds flat




Tweekie, my personal assistant, went ahead and uploaded these pics of me in my makeshift studio (thanks to shary!). This is the other day. I had to finish some last minute sewing which mostly included dressing a few half-dressed bunnies and snapping some snaps. ALSO! finishing up the tiniest, tiniest peanut-shaped bunnies to sit inside doll-size teacups. It's good thing I did that. They have been flying off the shelves.  I love that term. Flying Off The Shelves.

My best boy pal Ian took those photos. He was making me laugh my head off. As usual. He talks in a whisper.

(please note 'rescue remedy' on table...practically been doing shot glasses of the shizz..seaweed rice crisps, oreo-shaped container for buttons...the bird-shaped scissors my aunt diane gave me and i have had to mail them to myself a hundred times from airports. i FINALLY figured out a way to smuggle scissors onto airplanes so i can sew! The fold-up scissors will go thru security...or rounded tips/kids work..esp with a case/plastic SHEATH..i got a pair at muji in japan..just saying. it's hard to get scissors onto planes!)

you MUST MUST click this link to fieldguided's blog...our beautiful collaboration of my handwriting and their hardwork and design equals MEOW BAG...BEAUTIFUL! i love them. Mew. Do you remember that book 'it's not the end of the world by judy blume? A. i love that book. B. her cat was named "Mew". a gray cat. all cats are gray. debbie harry had three gray cats. she wrote a song about one..is it 'sunday man'?

No comments:

basement studio with monster hiding in the corner

basement studio with monster hiding in the corner

Ahlers

going on about Random Avenue, friends, art (maybe), rock (sometimes), movies, current events, childhood memories & other things like bunnies