Sunday, October 9, 2011

FALL ON YOUR SWORD

i'm waiting on pins and needles for November's VANITY FAIR w/ this Love piece that i want to read..but I may know all the info i need to know - or not know (meaning: i know enough). I did find this tiny short film 'courtney in wonderland' via VF's site. It's weird. But I watched it twice. It's like i'm going to get some special key or insight into humanity and WHY and WHY and WHY?? How do people like this do this???? GET THERE? It's unbelievable. The Secret. My CL fixation has been going on and off and on since about 1992 or 1993. My hate and my love. She boggles my mind.

2 comments:

dianne tanner dot co dot uk said...

I feel exactly the same with regards to this woman. Shes a bit like a car accident, I can't stop looking.

Also she is freaking AMAZING like 75% of the time (% changes daily)

Sonja Ahlers said...

I KNOW ! SHE IS AMAZING AND I'VE COME TO THE REALIZATION THAT THAT IS WHAT SHE IS. ALL. HER BODY OF WORK IS STAGGERING. thanks for being on my team xoxoox

basement studio with monster hiding in the corner

basement studio with monster hiding in the corner

Ahlers

going on about Random Avenue, friends, art (maybe), rock (sometimes), movies, current events, childhood memories & other things like bunnies